Tiny Home for Sale
Trinity Ventures P/L is a fully licensed building company employing licensed tradesmen to carry out all aspects of the building work on the home, including carpenters, plumbers, electricians, air conditioning mechanics, steel fabricators and painters.
The home is sold as a complete package, road registered and ready to connect to power, water and sewer/septic on your land.
The home includes the following items:
- 6.5 metres long X 2.49 metres wide, galvanised steel trailer frame, purpose-built for the home design.
- Heavy Duty, dual axle, roller rocker spring shackles, all four wheels braked, brake -away brakes with battery.
- New h/d wheels and tyres
- Solid steel floor frame with insulated floor, finished in engineered plywood clear timber flooring.
- Fully insulated, H2 timber framed walls with 12 mm, H3 treated Eco-plywood external walls with a textured finish
- Insulated Colorbond metal roofing (matching Colorbond gutters to be installed when delivered on-site)
- Powder-coated aluminium trend windows and sliding door, with matching fly screens. Louvre windows to kitchen and bathroom.
- 1.4 metre wide bathroom containing double size shower recess with pivot glass door and screen, vanity + mirror, modern WC suite, towel rail and roll holder. Electric exhaust fan, modern easy clean finishes.
- Spacious kitchen with SS sink, Fisher and Paykel ‘ drawer style ‘ dishwasher, timber bench tops, microwave oven, provision for a gas cooktop if required. Many storage cupboards and large pull-out drawers with soft-close hinges. Opposite is the fridge space, plus a built-in washing machine, plus a timber dining nook/bench with room for stools underneath. Four large overhead open shelves in a black metal frame.
- Built-in double fold-out bed with mattress, good side storage cupboards on each side of the bed, double hanging on one side and multi-adjustable shelves on the other side.
- Built-in front window seat with opening window.
- Storage loft over the bathroom, or child’s bedroom area
- Vaulted and V-jointed timber-lined ceiling (fully insulated)
- Electric reverse cycle air conditioning and heating with remote controller
- LPG gas hot water system (ready for your gas bottle)
- 240-volt power points
- 12-volt LED internal and external lighting (could be run off battery or 240-volt mains), with wireless switching.
- Front external storage area adjacent to the air conditioning unit.